How to chose the PERFECT program?
My name is Supriya, and I am currently in my third college semester. It's my second year studying in the individual Social Science program at Montmorency College. We learn about the human relations with different aspects like economics, politics, psychology, and more. Throughout my blog, you will get to know about my college experience so far, and the things that I learned. I invite any student to read it because no matter your age, you can be worried like me about your career choice and wonder if you are on the right path. If you have any thought, question or advice to share with other young or old students, I invite you to subscribe and comment.
About me
I am 18 years old, and my birthday is on February 5th. I was born in Canada but my parents come from Punjab, a state in the north of India. I also have 3 siblings that were born in Montreal, Canada. Before starting High School, I moved to Laval, so I made new friends. Also, I studied 2 years at Saint-Maxime but I graduated at Curé-Antoine-Labelle. This is why I have 3 different friend circles that I consider as family. In my free time, I like to listen to music, play Candy Crush Saga, and FaceTime my friends. My goal for this year is to be productive by going to the gym and by working for good grades.
About this blog
In my blog, my goal is to share my college experience and talk to students who are scared to choose the wrong program. First of all, I chose Social Science because it's very general and I don't know what I want to do, later. By entering this program, I noticed that there is a lot of reading and learning by heart, which I hate. At least, I know that I don't want to do a work that includes a lot of reading. In fact, college is the perfect opportunity to learn about your likes and dislikes. There is no such thing as a perfect program because you have to explore to find the profession that suits you. Second of all, it's never too late to start a new program. For example, my French teacher in grade 10 taught for 2 months, and he quit teaching. At 27 years old, he decided to go back to school and start another course because the importance is to be happy at the end. That being said, do not stress because you will end up in the good program for you. Plus, the perfect program does not exist, there will always be classes that you don't like. Therefore, I intend to change program because the current one does not correspond to me.
Comments
Post a Comment